
How often it would have felt nice when someone said "Thank You" to you and you know that was really meant for perhaps even the tiniest gesture you do!
I have seen it myself, being grateful to someone to whom the due credit belongs to, is a completeness to the gesture of kindness bestowed on me..
Ofcourse it might sound very formal as people call it, but I do see that Gratitude as an expression itself is the best way of telling someone "Hey, I really appreciate what you just did to me!!"
A very simple thought to ignore, however it can simply bring a smile on someone's face who deeply deserves it!
M sure we would have watched the way kids react when you say thank you to them when they would perhaps have fetched you a glass of water, a small action I know but the child definitely would feel "Wow!! m glad I did that"
We all are like that same small children inside our hearts...
We love to feel that way!
But do we convey the expression to somone who deserve it?
Many times we would have shied it away or ignored saying, "He'll understand it"
But hey, tell it to him, he will feel a lot more better coz you know how it feels like too right??
Not always everyone would understand such thoughts lest you express it...
Give someone also a chance to live that moment..
Definitely that person would give away all that he or she can someother time when you really need some help!
For someone aptly said it "Gratitude is the memory of heart!!"
Go ahead, say thanks to all those who truly deserve it!
And I say it myself too, to each one of you "Thanks a ton for every kind gesture you showed towards me!"
P.S: I dedicate this to my GOD who taught me this attitude of gratitude and I deeply thank HIM for keeping me alive every passing moment, a chance to witness many beautiful things around!!
No comments:
Post a Comment