
This rainbow I saw on Friday the 18th of June 2010, is the best one I have ever seen in my life.
(Pardon me for the pic is not as perfect as the rainbow is, this is from my mobile cam :) ) I happend to catch it at The Moment. It was with the fullest of colours and perfect in arc, painted absolutely flawless on the sky.
I just closed my eyes and registered the image I saw in my memory. And just enjoyed the gift that nature keeps pouring onto us time and again.
It was magnificient to the eyes, and I just went mute and asked Vivek to stop the car until we saw it completely.
And it was The Moment, 'coz in the next 2 minutes it was gone. I was glad I caught this moment. Ohh!! else I would have missed such a wonderful sight.
There's a hymn that goes "Then sings my Soul..My Saviour God to Thee..How great Thou art..How great Thou art". This hymn aptly suits that moment.
Of many things in life seen, there are many such beautiful moments always, that appear to take your breath away and lighten your heart either ways.
I do not know if I would ever get to see such a lovely one in my life, but as the Rainbow is meant for Hope, I do hope to see many and more beautiful ones again and again as long as I live!!
The Right Moment is what we all need to be alert of and watchful of to celebrate Life!!!!
Slightly disagree here though.... Every moment which anybody celebrates in its life, becomes the right moment and not the other way round. :)... Thus enjoy and celebrate each and every moment you live (even when you are dying :))...
ReplyDeleteHey that's a wonderful moment captured... Even though it's taken with a mobile cam, it lets you imagine how beautiful the real thing was... Keep smiling dear...
ReplyDeletei loved the pic!
ReplyDelete